• UK house prices increased by 7.7% in the year to November 2015, up from 7.0% in the year to October 2015.
• House price annual inflation was 8.3% in England, 1.3% in Wales, 0.4% in Scotland and 4.6% in Northern Ireland.
• Annual house price increases in England were driven by an annual increase in the East (10.2%), the South East (9.8%) and London (9.8%).
• Excluding London and the South East, UK house prices increased by 5.8% in the 12 months to November 2015. • On a seasonally adjusted basis, average house prices increased by 0.8% between October and November 2015.
• In November 2015, prices paid by first-time buyers were 7.4% higher on average than in November 2014.
• For owner-occupiers (existing owners), prices increased by 7.8% for the same period.
House price index by region
The pace of annual house price growth was again varied across the 9 English regions in November2015 (Figure 5). The largest annual increase was in the East at 10.2% (down from 10.4% in theyear to October 2015) followed by the South East (9.8% increase in the year to November 2015, up
from 9.5% in the year to October). London prices also increased by 9.8% over the year to November2015 (up from 7.7% in the year to October 2015). The North East had the lowest annual growth of
the 9 regions, with prices increasing 0.4% in the year to November 2015 (down from 2.9% in theyear to October).Excluding London and the South East, UK house prices increased by 5.8% over the year toNovember 2015, up from 5.6% in the year to October 2015.
download full pdf
Euro Zone banking Oil price falls Iran sanctions lifted and Property Industry and Portals
Investment fund behind purplebricks.com acquire Property Developer operating in Ibiza
Competition and Markets Authority 2016 will be a very interesting year for CMA in all facets of competition within the property industry
Royal Bank of Scotland to settle on US mortgages within Weeks
The snow balling woes of CountryWide PLC high street estate agency
Prime Minister David Cameron pledges to transform sink estates @onthemarketblog
How BlockChain may solve fraud in Real Estate property industry
UK house prices rose 9.5% in 2015, says Halifax
More buy-to-let landlords searching for mortgages on cheaper properties + housing market shows no sign of slowing down winter months
Aldi Lidl shoppers won't jump ship to Tesco Ground Hog Day / Tesco wants its money back
buying letting renting property and homes, will never be the same again
New head of development joins leading online estate agency easy property + launching #CRE auctions
Bank of England volatility has extinguished any prospect of a rate rise in the near-future.on track for seven years of record low interest rates as global markets turmoil
Why UK Property Online Real Estate Agents really do have billon pound start up potential Says GOOGLE
Bowie predicted the internet of things which can be applied to property industry today
2016 year of Tech start Future is VERY BRIGHT from London to New York
Birmingham, Berlin and Hamburg are top of the property market as the capital is overtaken by cities such as Budapest and Istanbul
more Countrywide plc disruption as chairman leaves largest UK high street estate agency
Countrywide PLC UKs largest Real Estate
Agency - Alison Platt CEO Let The Battle Commence Online
UK's biggest estate agent Countrywide sees shares plunge 12% as shortage of properties for sale hits profits
why wallpapering over the cracks won't help, Country Wide PLC
countrywide PLC sees a direct threat from online real estate agents like for like